Natalie S. Walker is an equity partner at Webster & Fredrickson, PLLC. Ms. Walker specializes in bankruptcy, commercial litigation and real estate law. In the firm’s role as bankruptcy counsel, Ms. Walker actively represents debtors, creditors, and trustees in all aspects of the bankruptcy process.
Ms. Walker earned her J.D. from North Carolina Central University School of Law in May 2004. While in law school, Ms. Walker served as a law clerk at Brennwald & Robertson, LLP, working in the areas of criminal law and personal injury. She also worked as a teacher assistant at Northern Illinois University College of Law, and as a student attorney for the North Carolina Central University School of Law Civil Practice Clinic, focusing on personal injury and commercial litigation.
Following law school, Ms. Walker served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Erik P. Christian of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. During her clerkship, Ms. Walker obtained in-depth experience in criminal law and worked on both Felony I and Felony II calendars.
Prior to earning her B.S., cum laude, in Political Science from Howard University in 2001, Ms. Walker worked as an investigator at the D.C. Public Defender Service and as an intern at the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives, focusing on race and sex discrimination.
- Washington Bar Association – President (June 2016 to 2018)
- Washington Bar Association Educational Foundation – President (September 2014 to Present)
- Council for Court Excellence – Executive Committee (June 2016 to Present)
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court of Maryland
- United States District Court of the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia